.



Senin, 21 Mei 2012

A LITTLE PIECE OF ME

I am the oldest child out of three; me, Ilham and Fani. I was born in Kendari, 21 May 1994. I used to live in Jakarta since i was 4 but then I moved to Bandung when I was 6, due to my Dad's job. I finished my primary school there, at SDN Banjarsari Bandung, and I continued finishing my education there, starting from secondary school at SMPN 2 Bandung until high school at SMAN 6 Bandung. Since I was in grade 6, I've been practicing dancing because it was my final task at that time, and I've loved dancing ever since. I'm really into modern dance. Aside from dancing, I do kempo too as both of my parents are kempo athletes. I managed to join kempo, and made it to the national West Java Bandung kempo team, which leads me to win 3 gold medals on my first match. I was also a swimming athlete on my secondary years, joining the Tirta Merta Bandung swimming club, where I won  a gold medal, 3 bronze medals, and 2 silver medals.In high school I went for natural science (IPA) class because I really like calculations especially physics and mathematics. At that time, I was chosen from hundreds of candidates around West Java, as one out of ten students who will represent as a contestant in Bandung Physics Olympics. At that time, when I was in grade 11, I kept dancing and got to perform at one of the national TV's broadcast event. I didn't win that day but i got offered by a management to join a boyband project which we all know now by the name of SMASH.

22 komentar:

  1. To the point aja --> I LIKE THIS yoo Big Brohh.. \(^o^)/
    *Dikata facebook apa pake Like This segala' (?) -_-.

    BalasHapus
  2. waw,ga salah aku ngefans sm orang pinter kayak kak reza (y)
    patut di contoh ni :D (y)
    sukses terus ya ka reza, teruslah jadi SIGMA untuk rezalways o:)aminn


    *balas juga dong kak ;;)hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. WOW banget lah
    pantesan Rezalways suka sama kka, orang kka'y aja hebat gini :)
    jangan berhenti menjadi SIGMA untuk rezalways ka eja :)

    BalasHapus
  4. GOKIL Be Ge Te deh BRoo..!!
    like this
    SIGMA tergokil abad ini.

    BalasHapus
  5. Waw buat kak reza. Terus berkarya ya kak. Sukses selalu. Rezalways always support you.
    I heart you.

    BalasHapus
  6. WOW!! Blognya jadi lebih bagus dari sebelumnya. LIKE IT :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Ka Reza!! Tirta Merta itu bukannya yang di TG alias TegaLega bukan? Da setau aku mah nama tempat kolam renang di sana teh itu. Hehehe.

    BalasHapus
  8. wah selama ini aku memang gak salah pilih seorang IDOLA,, kak SIGMA hebat bangetttttt !! aku dari dulu berharap bisa bnyk pertasi kayak kak SIGMA,,, semoga ini bisa jadi pelajaran untuk aku supaya aku bisa terus berusaha dan berdoa supaya apa yg aku inginkan bisa tercapai kayak kakak SIGMA :) aku bangga banget jadi REZALWAYAS & SM*SHBLAST :) #IHeartYou #RezaTheBestRapper

    BalasHapus
  9. multitalent banget sih si bigbro yang satu ini :)

    BalasHapus
  10. ah gue mah ga terlalu menharap di bales, mustahilll gue di bales ama reza!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  11. yang buat aku penasaran dari blog ini cuma gimana cara masukkin daun2 gugurnya.. gimana sih??

    BalasHapus
  12. its so cool bangg broo,, i like this (y)

    BalasHapus
  13. To the point aja yaaa bang jaee --> I LIKE THIS yoo Big Brohh.. \(^o^)/
    hahahahahahaaaaa like thisss yoooooo 10000 jempol kalo perluuu bangg broo :) hihih

    BalasHapus
  14. cooll bangett 100 jempol deh buat mr sigma

    BalasHapus
  15. you will be my inspiration brooo

    BalasHapus
  16. Lho bukannya kak reza lahir bulan maret?kok di situ tulisannya bulan may?

    BalasHapus